Rules of Ranch
- Be Safe. Please follow ALL of your training from Hunter’s Safety course. If more than one hunter on site, then wear the orange vest.
- Enjoy the Experience. There is the obvious thrill of finding but savor the hunting. Nature is an inspiring environment so cherish the break from the normal hustle & bustle of normal life.
- Follow the Guide. We have an experienced hunter to direct you. He knows the property & the animals so can chose a hunt that is as easy or as challenging as you desire. Listen to him so that Rules #1 & #2 are fulfilled. Compliments are always appreciated but gratuities pay his bills!
- Keep your Texas hunting license with you. Native animals, whitetail, turkey, & doves can only be shot during appropriate season and must follow Texas hunting laws. However, a valid Texas hunting license is required for all hunts & must be presented with ID to any game warden.
- Be sure you know the price for the animal(s) you shoot. If in doubt, ask first. We will help you track a wounded animal but note that it is charged same as a kill regardless if found. Prices do not include field dressing (extra $15) nor caping for a mount (extra $25).
- Sign the waiver about risks on the ranch & let us know if we can post photos/videos of your success.
View a sample release form
- If we do it right, tell your friends & followers. If not, tell us! Use the suggestion box for any ideas to improve the Experience.